- Category: Press Releases
19 Mar 2013
- Published on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 02:38
- Hits (1406)
2nd Tirecon Asia 2013 will be held on June 6-7, 2013 in Shanghai. The implementation of EU tire labeling regulation (EC/1222/2009) on 1st Nov. 2012, and other countries' tire labeling laws will accelerate the growth of global green tire market to reach $70.6 billion (35% of the total) by 2017 (a CAGR of 9.5%), Asia even will hit a CAGR of 13% over next five years as report forecasted.
The "green tire" trend will sure promote the market transformation towards more fuel-efficient, low noise, safer and intelligent tires, which encourages the global tire manufactures and industry players pay more attention on technology improvement by R&D, innovation and in-depth cooperation with automakers, chemical and materials providers, technology providers, R&D centers etc.
2nd Tirecon Asia 2013 is the Asia’s premier tire industry event; it will gather more than 40 distinguished speakers and industry experts, and 170+ business executives from the leading automakers, tire manufactures, chemical & materials providers, technology providers etc. around the world. With the success of last year, Tirecon Asia 2013 will present you the updated tire industry regulations and global market outlook, innovative chemical & materials for better tire performance, latest technologies and solutions for tire development.
Attending This Congress Will Enable You to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of tire market dynamics
- Discuss advanced technology and innovative chemical & materials for future tires
- Network with an exclusive group of your peers from auto and tire industry
- Get an insight of current market scenario and the cutting edge market intelligence
- Learn how to benefit you company from the global “green tire” trend
- Showcase your proven solutions, technologies, and services to keep ahead of the industry
What’s New this Year?
- Learn about the latest innovative chemical & materials for better tire performance
- Gain insights on the advanced technology and creative solutions for tire development
- Establish strategic R&D partnerships with leading tire manufactures, chemical companies and research institutes in Asia
- Pre-scheduled “One-on-One Meetings” for more face to face communications
- EU tire Labeling Regulation: Challenges and Chances
- Chemicals and Raw Materials for Green Tires
- Global Tire Industry Prospects and Market Outlook
- Automakers’ Perspective on Future Tires
- Advanced Tire Technologies for Tire Development
- Tires beyond Tomorrow – Innovation and Inspiration
- The Tire Market Analysis and Industry Perspective 2013-2014
- Tire Regulations and Labeling and its Impacts to the Industry
- Global Tire Raw Materials Market Report and Forecast
- How Tire Industry Improve the Level of Service Provided by Dealers
- Cost Saving Technologies for Tire Manufacturing
- Innovative Materials and Technologies for Better Tire Performance
- Green and Intelligent Tires for Electric Vehicles
- The Future of Green Tires to 2017
- TPMS Regulations and Technology Development
Last year, we have invited more than 15 leading tire manufactures including: Michelin, Goodyear, Giti Tire, Toyo Tire, Yokohama, Hankook Tire, JK Tire, CEAT, Double Coin, Cheng Shin Rubber, HWA Fong Rubber, Nankang, Sibur-Russkie Shini ect.; and 170+ Senior Business Executives from: Audi, Asahi Kasei Chemicals, BASF, Dow Corning, ETIC, Eastman Chemical, Evonick, Felda Rubber, Hyosung, HF Group, JSR, Lanxess, Malaysia Rubber Board, Lintec, MSC Software, Oerlikon, Pacific Industrial, Rhodia, Sinochem, SABIC, Styron, Toyota, Total, Tokal Carbon, UPM Raflatac and other tire and automobile industry players...
The Tirecon Asia 2013 is a must choice for decision makers to acquire insights and deeper understandings of the impact, opportunities, challenges and strategies of the global tire industry.
For more information, please visit the event official website: www.tireconasia.com
To inquiry detailed event info, please contact the event organizing committee by +86 21 51615300 or via email@example.com.