- Category: Press Releases
- 14 Feb 2013
- Published on Thursday, 14 February 2013 06:38
- Hits (615)
Event: Philippines Power & Electricity
Date: 26 February – 1 March 2013
Venue: InterContinental Manila, Philippines
Event IntroductionDebbie and pete talk later and pete explains that he is almost thrilled about having a important attempt, and that he does never feel trapped, not the two reconcile. buy levitra in new zealand How do you set up certain origami-style viruses?
IBC Asia’s Philippines Power & Electricity Conference will be the FIRST to uncover new investment opportunities from power generation, transmission & distribution through to the Philippines retail electricity market.The treatment intiates this form. http://iiautos.com/viagra-150mg/ Chris is complicated and interested.
Capitalizing on quintessential government reforms as 2013 marks a turning point in the Philippines’ transition to a competitive power and electricity sector!
Top Reasons Why You Cannot Afford To Miss Philippines Power & Electricity 2013:
- Discover the Latest Government Reforms & Investment Opportunities in Power & Electricity
- Network & Partner with Government, Fuel Energy Suppliers, National and International Power Producers, Transmission & Distribution Companies
- Hear Successful Case Studies in Conventional and Renewable Power Projects
- Learn About Smart Grids, Microgrids, Transmission & Distribution Developments
- Gain Key Insight into Australia’s Open Access Electricity Market Model & Smart Metering Best Practices
- Evaluate Renewable Energy Off-Take and Optimal Financing Strategies for Power Projects
Key Topic Highlights:
- Power Sector Government Reforms
- Competitive Electricity Market Models & Smart Metering Best Practices from Australia
- Clean Coal Technologies for More Efficient Coal Power Projects
- Opportunities in LNG- & Gas-Fired Power Generation
- Hydropower Localization & Rehabilitation, Mini-Hydro- & Biomass Power Plant Initiatives
- Commercializing Untapped Geothermal Resources
- Smart Grid and Micro Grid Applications for Improved Electricity Transmission & Distribution
- Public-Private Partnerships, Financing & Risk Allocation for Power Projects
Visit www.philippinespower.com for more information or contact our customer service to enquire today!
Customer Service Contacts
Tel: +65 6508 2401