- Category: Press Releases
10 Dec 2012
- Published on Monday, 10 December 2012 07:34
- Hits (852)
Environmental issues are of high priority for South-East Europe and the market in the relevant sectors is in need of expert experience, modern technology products and equipment.
What are the current trends, free market niches for foreign companies and opportunities for new win-win partnerships in the Region?
The South-East European Forum and Exhibition will give answers to these questions. The event will be organized by Via Expo for the 9th year in a row in the period 29-31 May in Sofia, Bulgaria. Through the years it has been continuously broadening its scope and as a result the 2013 edition will incorporate several concurrent events covering related topics with direct environmental impact – renewable energy, energy efficiency , smart buildings  and waste management .
SEE Forum & Exhibition will act as a successful networking and technology transfer platform for meetings between key industry leaders on a global scale.
2013 EVENT OVERVIEW:
- Austrian and Italian Pavilions, Hungarian National Participation
- Smart Buildings – the concept quickly gained popularity in SE Europe, which market has growing potential. This initiative is the only specialized b2b event in Bulgaria with a focus on the integrated building automation and management systems.
- Comprehensive program with keynote speakers from the European Commission – DG Energy, European Commission - DG Environment, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Association for Waste Treatment and Recycling Technology within VDMA, etc.
- Main Exhibition/Forum accents: waste prevention, recycling, building integrated photovoltaics, smart buildings, energy storage, energy efficiency, waste-to-energy and bioenergy.
- Vast international promotion in 18 countries
Brochure Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Smart Buildings 
Brochure Waste Management 
Organizer: Via Expo - www.viaexpo.com