- Category: Events
04 Mar 2013
- Published on Monday, 04 March 2013 06:11
- Hits (998)
Event Name : GRI Certified Training on Reporting
Event Date : 31st of October & 1st of November, 2013
Location : Athens
Website : http://www.amiando.com/XKHTJPE.html?page=845631
CSE have been approved by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) as the new GRI Training Providers for Greece. CSE is offering the Certified GRI Training program for the effective creation of CSR/ Sustainability Reports in alignment with the new GRI G3.1 Guidelines.
The GRI certified training assists Managers and Sustainability executives to gain insight on the conceptual introduction and preparation of the GRI reporting process that covers all the aspects of GRI reporting: from dialogue with stakeholders and credibility of the reporting process, to the definition of content, monitoring and communication of the final CSR/ Sustainability Report.
CSE, in collaboration with Schema are offering this unique opportunity of a certified specialized, detailed and highly focused training, which:
- Aims to disseminate knowledge on sustainability reporting and the GRI framework
- Provides insight on the conceptual introduction, the planning and preparation of the GRI reporting process
- Covers all issues related to Stakeholder identification, role, prioritization and engagement
- Defines the content of the report and the monitoring process
- Clarifies the quality assurance and the application level check process
- Explains in detail the communication of the final report
The GRI Certified Training has been developed especially to help report makers and users to use more effectively the GRI Framework and utilize their GRI report.
- Planning and coordinating the GRI sustainability reporting process
- Identifying and managing relationships with stakeholders
- Deciding on report content, concept and reporting process
- Conforming with internal procedures
- Assuring quality of information, data and deciding on application level
- Selecting and prioritizing material issues
- Applying environmental, economic and social performance indicators
The Certified GRI Training is provided as part of CSE’s series of successful Certified Training Programs, such as the “Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner Training” & the “Certified Carbon Footprint Practitioner’’, which have benefited over 5,000 executives in leading companies in over 25 countries around the globe, since 2005.
For more information, please contact Ms. Aglaia Ntili, Global Training & Partnership Manager of CSE, at email@example.com