- Category: Events
24 Jan 2013
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:42
- Hits (1436)
Event Name : 21ST EUROPEAN BIOMASS CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
Event Date : June 3-7, 2013
Location : Bella Center - Copenhagen, Denmark
Website : www.conference-biomass.com
THE LARGEST GATHERING OF BIOMASS EXPERTS COMES TO DENMARK IN 2013
Held in different cities annually, the European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (European BC&E) successfully combines a highly renowned international Scientific Conference with an Industry Exhibition. It has been running for over 30 years thus rightfully gaining its status among the world’s most significantly influential events in the biomass sector.
Its high-level scientific programme and parallel events attract participants from a wide ranging background including: researchers, engineers, technologists, standards organisations, financing institutions, policy and decision makers.
This global exchange platform of current knowledge in turn attracts industrial exhibitors, making the conference events a significant tool for technology transfer and innovation.
The EU BC&E provides:
- A high-level Scientific Programme
- Hot topic Parallel events to the Scientific Programme
- All kind of close interfaces between Research & industrial exhibitors
- Denmark is globally acknowledged as a hub for cleantech companies and as an example of sustainable development in renewables
- Danish initiatives are often cited as best practices in many bioenergy branches
- Denmark features leading companies and research organizations in large-scale applications of biomass such as co-firing, as well as in small-scale applications such as co-generation, biomass for heating, biogas, and algae. Denmark also houses important world players in the development of 2nd generation biofuels.
- The conference area and the exhibition area are located immediately next to each other making interfacing between Conference and Exhibition a great opportunity and pleasure.
2012 EU BC&E KEY FACTS:
- 1,550 Attendees
- 63 Countries
- 332 Keynote, Plenary, Oral and Parallel Events Presentations
- 400 Poster Presentations
- 12 Parallel Events
- BusinesstoBusinesstoScience Matchmaking
- 64 Exhibitors + 28 Exhibitors’ Presentations
The Conference is designed to provide a platform for knowledge exchange on the latest scientific and industrial results, developments in policies and deployment of this global energy technology. For this purpose the programme will be structured to satisfy the needs of both, the wider audience and the scientific specialists. The programme will offer overviews of the latest scientific findings, industrial progress and political landscape through key-note and plenary presentations. It will also provide specialised thematic sessions were details are presented in a more focused and technical manner.
Give your company or your organisation maximum visibility in Europe’s leading international biomass event.This global platform of current knowledge will attract leading key players from over 60 countries.
EU BC&E EXHIBITION FEATURES:
- Excellent business and networking platform
- Showcase for technology and service providers of the Biomass and related sectors
- National pavilions open up market regions
- Parallel events focus particular topics
- Interaction with specialists from the entire Biomass value chain
- Live presentations of state-of-the-art technologies
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Questions regarding the conference? Please contact Maddalena Grassi:
Questions regarding the call for abstracts? Please contact Maureen Yap:
For exhibition inquiries please contact Benjamin Pantani:
For press / media inquiries please contact Chiara Benetti: