- Category: Events
10 Jan 2013
- Published on Thursday, 10 January 2013 06:06
- Hits (3342)
Event Name : 10th Clean Coal Forum 2013
Event Date : June 13-14, 2013
Location : Beijing, China
Website : http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2013/ccf/
A new wave of coal-based chemical development has ushered in a new era of chemical production that has impacted not only the domestic Chinese market but also the global chemical industry. China has the world’s second-largest coal reserves, and is the world’s largest consumer and producer of coal. NDRC’s Coal Deep Processing Demonstration Projects Plan (Draft), by 2015, is poised to launch 15 new mega demonstration projects (modern coal chemical projects and clean coal power generation projects).
The past 9 edition’ successful clean coal series events have attracted participants from leading companies such as project owner (coal chemical and power generation),EPC company, equipment and technology and etc. The past events have been widely well acclaimed by the participants from all facets of the coal industry.
10th Clean Coal Forum 2013 will converge coal industry leaders to address the vital issues and forecasts, and define the opportunities and challenges associated with the latest industry dynamics and emerging technologies. With the important speakers, strategic topics and non-stop networking on the agenda, it will lead you to greater success in the region , seize this chance to do business with China’s best coal projects!
10th Clean Coal Forum 2013
- 300+ distinguished guests comprising senior decision makers from 120+ companies over 20+ countries worldwide
- 50+ eminent global powerful speakers in the coal industry
- 35+ on-track coal chemical and power generation projects in Asia
- 12+ hours of networking time including cocktail receptions, champagne roundtables, VIP lunches and open Q&A sessions.
- 10th annual premier event for the China coal community
- 6 expert-hosted sessions offering vital industry insights
- 2 dedicated streams focusing on coal chemical and coal generation
For further information, please visit http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2013/ccf/
Contact Name: Elva Qiu
Contact Tel: +86 21 63931899 Ext:2041
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Organisers Name: China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC)