- Category: Events
04 Jan 2013
- Published on Friday, 04 January 2013 08:48
- Hits (534)
Event Name : Philippines Power & Electricity
Event Date : February 26– March 1, 2013
Location : InterContinental Manila, Philippines
Website : http://www.philippinespower.com
IBC Asia’s Philippines Power & Electricity Conference will be the FIRST to uncover new investment opportunities from power generation, transmission & distribution through to the Philippines retail electricity market.
Capitalizing on quintessential government reforms as 2013 marks a turning point in the Philippines’ transition to a competitive power and electricity sector!
Top Reasons Why You Cannot Afford To Miss Philippines Power & Electricity 2013:
- Discover the Latest Government Reforms & Investment Opportunities in Power & Electricity
- Network & Partner with Government, Fuel Energy Suppliers, National and International Power Producers, Transmission & Distribution Companies
- Hear Successful Case Studies in Conventional and Renewable Power Projects
- Learn About Smart Grids, Microgrids, Transmission & Distribution Developments
- Gain Key Insight into Australia’s Open Access Electricity Market Model & Smart Metering Best Practices
- Evaluate Renewable Energy Off-Take and Optimal Financing Strategies for Power Projects
Some of our Confirmed Speakers are:
- Josefina P. Asirit
Department of Energy (DOE), Philippines
- Pedro H. Maniego Jr.
National Renewable Energy Board (NREB),Philippines
- Emmanuel R. Ledesma Jr.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management Corporation (PSALM), Philippines
- Melinda L. Ocampo
Philippines Electricity Market Corporation (PEMC),Philippines
- Arthur N. Aguilar
Global Business Power Corporation (GBPC),Philippines
And many more!
Visit www.philippinespower.com for more information or contact our customer service to enquire today!
Customer Service Contacts
Tel: +65 6508 2401