- Category: Events
10 Oct 2012
- Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 04:37
- Hits (1908)
Event Name : 4th ANNUAL RENEWABLE ENERGY FINANCE & INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT
Event Date : FEBRUARY 27th – 28th, 2013
Location : VIENNA, AUSTRIA
Website : http://energy.flemingeurope.com/renewable-energy-summit
Concrete efforts in the energy sector are moving Renewable Energy towards a truly sustainable role within the global energy market. Despite this, both European and other countries are continuing to face difficulties related to National budget cuts, changes to financial markets, and instability in both the regulatory and policy environments.
These continue to prevent smooth progress with Renewable Energy projects. In the face of these obstacles, finance and investment professionals in the renewables sector have continued to find innovative approaches to increase the contribution that their projects can make to both energy markets and sustainable approaches to energy production.
This conference gathers renewable energy experts, decision makers, finance and investment professionals, and government officials under one roof to exchange valuable insight into both the trends and peculiarities surrounding Renewable Energy Finance. Following up on 3 very successful events, the 4th Annual Renewable Energy Finance & Infrastructure Summit is a great opportunity to network, exchange ideas and to take a closer look at current market challenges.
- CFOs Panel discussion
- 4 Case Studies: Offshore Wind, Geothermal, Solar Power & Hydro
- Renewable Energy beyond the EU borders: China & Sub-Saharan Africa
- 100+ attendees
Find your reasons to attend:
- Have a closer look at the 2020 targets and beyond
- Assess the impact of EU Policies & Regulations on industry development
- Understand the outcome of austerity measures across Europe
- Reveal the future role of innovative approaches to overcome financial constraints
- Examine key criteria to achieve grid parity
- Find the best strategies to finance your projects
- Learn how to take project bonds a step further
- Network with industry leaders to develop the contacts you need to move your business forward