- Category: Events
16 Jul 2012
- Published on Monday, 16 July 2012 02:23
- Hits (984)
Event Name : Distribution Automation Europe
Event Date : 8th - 9th October 2012
Location : London, UK
Website : http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2012distribution-automation44.asp
The successful implementation of distribution automation applications can lead to improved network reliability, operational efficiency, more precise asset management and improved service reliability. Utilities are turning to distribution automation as a key strategy for maximising the effectiveness of their smart grid investment and realising the value that network intelligence brings to grid operations.
Don’t miss out on keynote presentations from:
DONG ENERGY, Karin Lomholt Finnemann – Head of Grid Development: Sharing DONG’s views on renewable integration and the impact it will have on distribution automation.
SSE, Stewart Reid – Head of Future Networks and Policy: SSE’s personal experiences in DA to date with specific references to the Isle of Wight/ Eco Island trials
UK Power Networks, Liam O’Sullivan – Programme Director for Low Carbon London: Discussing the roles within DA and their importance in the evolution of the smart grid
Top five reasons why you cannot miss this event:
- Unlike larger industry events, our niche networking conference provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet key industry stakeholders face to face and develop relationships crucial for future business development.
- Address industry complications and evaluate the business case for distribution automation.
- Understand how to deal with the challenges arising in an increasingly unpredictable environment.
- Hear and learn from case studies from utilities directly involved in distribution automation and their personal accounts to date.
- Explore the long term future – receive an insight into the next step after a 1st DA implementation.