- Category: Events
13 Mar 2012
- Published on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 11:08
- Hits (4351)
Event Name: PV PROJECT DEVELOPMENT INDIA SUMMIT 2012
Event Date: 30th & 31st July 2012
Location: New Delhi, India
Description: This is a 2 day Conference & Expo event, covering all aspects of how to streamline and optimise your PV large scale business to increase your competitive advantage and seize the best new opportunities in the Indian market.
- Give Indian banks the confidence to invest in your PV project
- Ensure you acquire the financial backing you need to start developing your PV plant
- Prove the profitability and minimize the risk of your PV project
- Develop the right structure for a Bankable PV Project in India
- Choose the right land at the right cost at the right time!
- Obtain accurate Sun Irradiation data
- Understand the Ins & Outs of Power Evacuation
- Recognize the PV Technologies and select the best option for maximum efficiency of your plant
- Operate a PV plant for long term sustainability
- Evaluate in detail the regulatory framework and bidding process
- Promote the ‘Indianization of the PV industry’ by creating a strong supply chain in India
Who is it for: It is a high level targeted audience, exclusively aimed at senior level decision making attendees such as CEO’s, CFO’s, Managing Directors and Vice Presidents from Indian and International PV companies. Over 150 top attendees from all parts of the community will come together to share perspectives and divulge in networking opportunities.
Core Audience: Indian PV Project Developers and also those international Project Developers that are based in India or planning to enter this market soon.
Community: Power Utilities, IPP’s, PD’s, EPC’s, Manufacturers, Component Suppliers, Supplies’ Dealers, Financial Institutions and Banks, Government, PV Advisors.
In the room: Power Utilities, IPP’s, PD’s, EPC’s, Manufacturers, Component Suppliers, Supplies’ Dealers, Financial Institutions and Banks, Government, PV Advisors.
On Stage: PD, Financial Institutions, Utilities, International PD, Government officials (MNRE, NVVN, IREDA, CERC, NTPS).
Expo: EPC’s, Manufacturers, Component Suppliers, Supplies’ Dealers.
Speakers: The speakers confirmed so far are 14:
- Mr. Shaji John, Head of Solar Business, Larsen & Toubro
- Mr. Madhavan Nampoothiri, Former advisor in Energy Alternatives India (waiting for his current role)
- Mr. Vineeth Vijayaraghavan, Editor & Founder of Panchabuta
- Mr. Naresh Pal Gangwar, Chairman & MD of Rajastan Renewable Energy Corporation
- Mr. K.S Popli, Director Technical of IREDA
- Dr. Ashvini Kumar, Director at MNRE
- Dr. G. Giridhar, Scientist and Unit Chief of Solar Radiation Resource Assessment Cell (SRRA) at Centre for Wind Energy Technology (C-WET)
- Mr. Amit Mehta, Head of PV Projects at Reliance Power (PD)
- Dr. Satyendra Kumar, Chief Technology Officer at Lanco Solar (EPC)
- Mr. Sunil Jain, COO at Green Infra (IPP)
- Mr. Deepak Gadhia, Chairman at Gerlicher Solar India (EPC)
- Mr. Tarun Kapoor, Joint Secretary (policy maker) at MNRE
- Mr. Gaurav Sood, MD at SoilaireDirect India
- Mr. Manish Wadhia, Head of Solar & Education Projects at ICICI Bank
Why is it different?
- It is the first event ever to be entirely dedicated to PV Project Developers in India.
- The speaker’s delegation is formed by the most influential players in the industry, who have faced and solved financial, technical and logistical challenges on their projects.
- Research has been undertaken with over 100 leading PV experts in India and abroad.
- You will get the views from government officials, utilities perspectives, International PV technology experts and the supply chain in India.
- Q + A Scenario Financial Focus: addressing the key challenges being faced in securing finance for long term PV operation in India.
What additional features are there at this conference?
1. Networking: Countless opportunities to meet and talk with government officials and major developers, utilities and financiers face to face.
2. Knowledge Transfer: Exchange your views with the largest PV companies, about the different forms of technology (C-Si, Thin Film, CPV), procedures and success stories of PV Project Development in both, India and abroad.
3. Interactive: Panel sessions covering the most relevant challenges in the PV Project Development industry at the moment, in which your questions WILL be answered.
4. Exhibition Hall: Module, Panel and component suppliers and manufacturers exhibiting the latest technologies for PV plants.